This a wonderful tradition at Pirbright where we invite parents into school to have lunch with their children. We do this three times a year and we hope that the weather is good!
If you are new to PVPS, you will be delighted to know that on this day you can come and have lunch with your child at school. All you need to do is order an extra lunch for yourself (details to follow!) and any other children or adults that might be joining you. We often have aunties, uncles, grandparents and siblings come along for Family Lunch!
Timings are below in order for us to operate a stagger. If the weather is kind, packed lunches will be eaten outside so please feel free to bring a picnic.
Reception @ 11.30am
Yr1 @ 12 noon
Yr2 @ 12.15pm
Yr3 @ 12.30pm
Yrs4&5 @ 12.45pm*
Yr6 @ 1pm*
*If you are all having a packed lunch, you are welcome to arrive from 12:30pm*
If you have more than one child attending the school, then please arrive at the time set out for your youngest child and we shall arrange for siblings to be collected to join you.
VERY IMPORTANT – If you are unable to attend and have a pupil in Reception or KS1 then please let the class teacher know in the morning so that we can arrange for a member of staff to sit with small groups during the lunch time.
Family Lunch Ordering - Thursday 23rd March 2023
- First you need to have registered and linked your child to your account. You may already have done this if you have been ordering for your child (you can do this using the link below if you haven't already).
- You then need to place a new order by selecting the 23rd March on the calendar. This will then show the available menu.
- Choose the meal you would like to add for your child using the course labelled ‘Main’.
- Then add the meals you would like to add for family members using the course labelled ‘Family Orders’
- You can use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to update the quantity of items in your basket
- Once happy, you can view the basket and submit your order.
If you are entitled to Free School Meals (either universal because you have a child in Reception or Key Stage 1 OR benefits related) you will be able to follow the same procedure however, you will not have to pay for the adult meal at this point in time. Once the Family Lunch is over - ie we have all had Family Lunch - CH&Co will reconcile the accounts and a debit will be shown which we will ask you to clear. You obviously only need to pay for the adult meals you have ordered for.